United States – New York – New York
Production/Post-Production, Technology/Information Technology, Television/Programming
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Film Production and Distribution, Television Program Production and Distribution
Posting Job Description
Work closely with HBO producers and coordinators to finish top-quality promotional, sports and other types of assets for various distribution outlets. Strong interpersonal and technical skills along with the ability to work unsupervised is necessary. Shiftwork is mandatory and a willingness to work overtime as determined by business needs is expected. The position will be in the IBEW union and reporting to the Director of Post Production.
Candidates must possess the creative editorial, mixing and color correction skills to enhance each job while delivering technically flawless content. This position will work closely with writer/producers and other creatives, as well as finishing coordinators, in a collaborative environment. Candidates must also have the ability to follow documented guidelines and departmental procedures regarding delivery specifications for various platforms. Collaboration with the Studio Services team to maximize efficiency is also required.
- Work closely with supporting parallel departments as required
- Help direct and guide clients through Studio procedures and workflows
- Keep up to date with the ever changing landscape of the industry
- Minimum 3 – 5 years editorial on Avid Media Composer and Adobe Premiere at a network or production facility
- Experience in an Avid Interplay environment is a plus
- DaVinci Resolve and/or Baselight experience preferred
- On-line demo of recent work and references is required
- A thorough understanding of media management in a post production environment is expected
- Must be a self-starter and require minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience
To apply for this job please visit careers.warnermediagroup.com.