The world is full of talented, intelligent people with seemingly infinite experiences. We’re here to cultivate their gifts into expertise & amplify their creative voices.
BLKMKT Media is a nonprofit organization that uses the power of our collective voices and experiences to advocate for change. Push the envelope and define the new frontiers in visual & musical storytelling.
This is a contracted gig position with a duration of approximately 2 weeks. We are in immediate need of a PA who can immediately assist with collecting the visual assets needed for a current production.
The contracted PA will be responsible for researching and archiving images and videos we can use to highlight a variety of cultural themes related to the current social and civil rights strife in America.
Our paid internship program offers long-term positions on the team as PA’s. Earn commission, a monthly stipend or college credit along the way.
Assist with original productions:
Podcasts, music & music videos, webseries, films & livestreams
Give voice to the marginalized on-screen:
Help communities and people in need stand out from the digital media crowd with cinematic films. We use our platform to shed light on issues plaguing our world in the social, political and economic sectors. We unify diverse audiences through intersectional forms of media that push our audience to action for a more inclusive and equitable world.
You Should Apply If:
– You are a filmmaker capable of directing, camera operation, screenwriting and/or editing
– You have a proven track record of being highly dependable and consistent
– You are self-driven, capable of working independently and in a team setting
– You are capable of finding creative solutions to problems
Applications will only be reviewed if they include:
– Cover letter
– 2+ References
Please submit the above-requested application materials via email to: raiden AT blkmktmedia DOT com & erin AT blkmktmedia DOT com
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Our team is, has always and will continue to offer remote employment opportunities. To protect our local team, we have implemented routine set cleaning before and after filming. All on-set personnel are required to wear masks.
- Administrative Duties: 3 years (Preferred)
- Photography: 3 years (Preferred)
- Video Editing: 3 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Atlanta, GA 30318 (Preferred)
- How soon are you available to work if hired?
Full Time Opportunity:
- Fully Remote
- 2 – 4 weeks
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Company’s Facebook page:
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.