Essentia Modern Essentials
We are seeking a Videographer/ Editor who has experience in creating visual assets on YouTube to help others improve their learning! Our company, Essentia Holdings is launching an educational platform with a goal to simplify complicated and lengthy information through eye-catching and interactive media. We aren’t asking you to write a script or film a movie. We want your videography expertise and leadership for creating YouTube videos that provide a well-rounded learning experience.
Ideal candidates will use their passion for videography to film and edit videos that summarize key concepts, analyze important data and tell visual stories. If you love to use visuals to explain concepts while being mindful of the audience, you will fit right in.
Essentia Holdings is a holding company based in Vancouver. It possesses a variety of child companies in different sectors ranging from B2B, e-commerce, technology, and design
- Establish a clear understanding of the storyline and purpose of the video’s creation
- Create and share a clear editing process per video and present to the Content Team before digitally altering the video
- Edit videos to align with the brand identity and context including music, interviews, sound clips and other important aspects of the topic
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
- Fine-tune the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the film/video
- Proven 2-5 years of experience with creating short, informative videos especially for YouTube
- Knowledgable in areas of technology, finance or economics is beneficial but not required
- Have an interest in technology, finance or economics is a bonus but not required
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail, time management, interpersonal skills
- Strong drive and initiative to create target audience aligned content
Please attach your portfolio or link to any videos in your resume. *
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
- Work From Home
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- video production (YouTube/short videos)): 1 year (Preferred)
- Video Editing: 1 year (Required)
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.