- Engaging with our current industry roster to learn what projects they are looking for and tailoring a selection of our best scripts to fit their production slate.
- Building new relationships with industry professionals (agents, managers, producers, production companies, and influential directors) who are looking to find the next great screenplay. Currently, this would mostly be zoom calls with the intention of in person meetings down the line.
- Strategizing new ways to get our writers work into the hands of the people who can really make a difference.
- You will be focused on building a network in the LA Film Industry. However, connections will also need to be made with industry professionals in different states, and countries like the UK and Australia.
- To have 5 of our writers repped, or/and staffed on shows, work optioned or sold.
- Add 15 new contacts to our industry roster. Special focus should be on agents from the Top 4 agencies, and leading managers and production companies.
- Create a growth strategy for writer success over the next six months.
- Sourcing appropriate companies and strategizing ideas of how we can work together.
- Creatively thinking outside the box on ways to create synergy with relevant companies.
- Setting up meetings and giving presentations.
- Extensive experience in the film industry and how it works. Ideally, you’ve worked at either a literary agency, in development or in a production capacity.
- Come to the role with extensive connections within the industry: agents, managers, producers, production companies.
- A people person with a passion for helping promote talent.
- Strategic, dedicated, self starting, with a willingness to forge new connections.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!