WAVE.tv is a sports media company for today’s fan. Through a portfolio of media brands, covering a wide array of fandoms and genres, WAVE.tv entertains modern-day sports fans with the programming they love, produced for the digital platforms where they spend the most time.
Their programming can be discovered across Snapchat, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and YouTube. Each month, WAVE.tv’s entire portfolio reaches over 60 million followers (80% 13-34 y/o) generating over 3 billion views with a unique reach of over 200 million.
WAVE.tv is seeking an experienced digital content producer and social media manager to create music focused content for distribution across our network of social media accounts. In this role you will drive the creative direction and execution of our music brands. We are looking for (5) producers to join our dynamic team supporting the following specialties: music, fitness, female in sport, American football, and our multi-sport brand. A vision for building an online community of engaged music fans is a must!
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Pitch, produce, and create short form music content for distribution across Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, Snapchat and TikTok.
- Meet deadlines and publish in a timely manner to these platforms.
- Develop a programming strategy and content calendar for this brand.
- Manage and prioritize projects autonomously, using time and resources efficiently.
- Communicate and collaborate with a team of social-savvy producers, video editors, and graphic designers.
- Source and curate great clips and content from several online sources
- Leverage knowledge of gaming and social media landscapes to maximize content engagement and exposure.
- Identify engaging storylines and video clips, and then write and produce engaging pieces around them.
- Create in a fast-paced environment that is reactive to music, sports and culture.
- Guide creative strategy on assigned social channels, using analytics to inform and optimize our content.
- Deep understanding of the music social landscape.
- Experience creating viral social media video content across Snap, FB, YT, IG, and other social platforms.
- Experience in Adobe Suite of content creation tools, including Photoshop and Premier.
- Skilled in content production and executing creative projects from concept to completion.
- Strong sense of social media style geared toward a younger Millennial/Gen-Z audience.
- Experience in fast-paced, tight deadline, production team work environment
- A passion for music and digital/social media
- You have a gritty & entrepreneurial attitude, and don’t shy away from things you don’t know
- Willing to think against the grain and find disruptive solutions to emerging challenges
- Previous experience working in startups preferred
- You have a strong opinion on what the worst beat of all time is.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!