This is our story
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
Concept, design, produce and supervise production of still and animated graphics and other design elements as assigned by production manager.
- Ensure CNN design standards / CNN Network brand are followed appropriately by using good judgment and leveraging Design Directors for council as needed.
- Work effectively as a member of the production team.
- Meet regularly with Design Directors, Assistant Art Directors and Producers to coordinate production of design elements as needed.
- Effectively manage time and resources to deliver projects and collateral elements on time.
- Composite and/or direct compositing sessions as required, under intense pressure, direction and time constraints.
- Motivate, train and manage other team members as directed and actively contribute to overall positive and creative atmosphere of the department.
- Ensure working knowledge of current and new technologies to maintain state-of-the-art look and presentation. Provide input on new equipment purchases.
- Perform other duties and special projects as required.
- 4+ years experience in television or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent computer, communications, organizational and interpersonal skills required.
- High School diploma/Degree from accredited art school with emphasis in graphic design or related field (illustration, photography, industrial design, visual communications) or equivalent work experience with demonstrated knowledge of graphic design.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit www.warnerbroscareers.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!