FORM (www.formswim.com) is a sports technology company with a simple mission: to break down the barriers between what swimming is and what it could be. We’re looking for a Videographer/Video Editor to join our rapidly growing team.
At FORM, you’ll help us write the rulebook on augmented reality in a new market. You’ll have the freedom to shape your role, how you own it, and how you grow with us. You’ll get to wear many hats, to coach, and to learn. And you’ll be part of an amazing and diverse group of people who love to work and play together.
A Little Bit About Us
Founded in 2016 in Vancouver, Canada, FORM is the sports technology company behind the FORM Swim Goggles, a pair of premium swim goggles with a see-through, augmented-reality display that delivers performance metrics in real time.
Our founder and CEO, Dan Eisenhardt, swam competitively for 14 years before starting his career as a sports technology entrepreneur. His previous company, Recon Instruments, introduced the world’s first smart eyewear for sports in 2010 and was acquired by Intel in 2015. FORM employs many of the people from that original team, leveraging decades of combined expertise in sports-eyewear design, activity-tracking algorithms, and augmented-reality optics.
To learn more, visit www.formswim.com.
As a member of the marketing team, this role is responsible for creating all of FORM’s video content, from planning video shoots to post-production editing. Working closely with product and customer success teams, the right candidate is a self-starter that knows how to handle a camera and knows how to capture the attention of their audience. If you have a passion for video production and want to hone your brand storytelling skills, this is the job for you!
- Responsible for filming, lighting, and audio for video shoots, both in-house and at swimming pools
- Plan and coordinate shot list, venue bookings, equipment, and required actors
- Manage equipment and schedule during shoot
- Edit video content and optimize video for social sharing
- Create product education videos, including motion graphics animation
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years experience filming, editing, and creating motion graphics
- Experience working on different formats for marketing videos, including videos for social sharing
- Experience producing engaging video content that speaks to specific audiences
- Strong understanding of video editing, colour correction, and audio mixing, along with theory and aesthetics of graphics creation and typography
- Able to travel internationally and holds a valid Canadian passport
- Underwater filming experience an asset
- A great sense of composition and design
- A constant desire to learn and improve
- Open-minded and embraces feedback
- Able to effectively multitask and wear many hats
- Flexible and adaptable to rapidly changing business conditions and priorities
- Experience creating videos from drones
- Fitness-oriented, swimmer/triathlete (or willing to become one)
- Bilingual (Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese) an asset
- Experience in fast-paced, energetic startup environment
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit—self-starter and proactive
Job Type: Full-time
- Video Production: 2 years (Required)
- Video Editing: 2 years (Required)
- Vancouver, BC (Required)
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!