– Concept script ideas with creative lead and partnering with directors, editors throughout the production process.
– Work with creative leads and cross-functionally to build out messaging for upcoming tentpole campaigns
– Bring a fresh voice in crafting messaging for day to day needs across platforms
– Apply trends in culture and technology to the latest creative paid ads
– Create compelling presentations and sell work to stakeholders
– Manage a copy calendar for ongoing needs across a diverse range of channels
– 5+ years’ experience as a Copywriter, Content Strategist, or similar role.
– A portfolio that shows strong strategic and conceptual campaign thinking applied across a range of deliverables, including video.
– Excellent project management, communication and organizational skills.
– Delivery – leading in partnership with design stakeholders from briefing and initial concept, completing copy variations and decks on time that also consistently and continually raise the standard of our written tone.
– Working with Stakeholders (Marketers, Programmers, Product Designers and Managers, Social Team Members, Video and Audio Producers, and beyond) to understand their needs, then developing concepts and copy variations within the voice and tone that need to be represented.
– Work cross-functionally to build out messaging for upcoming tentpole campaigns.
– Working with creative lead to apply a revised, clear, differentiated, and scalable voice and tone across paid ads.
– Understanding of today’s media landscape and how people engage with advertising
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $4,000.00 – $10,000.00 per month
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.