We are looking for an underdog within their craft and not afraid to push boundaries. The Videographer/photo Intern will be responsible for the production of all video content of moving images, music videos, live performances etc.
- Record video footage and render them to be production-ready
- Utilize videos and photographs to create digital assets in the form of videos
- Create story lines and scripts as necessary to implement with video
- Brainstorm on the regular work with marketing to assist with content, campaigns
- Monitor trends in social media, fashion, culture, and applications and appropriately apply that knowledge to create viral content
- Must be familiar with industry standard equipment ie Canon, Red, lighting techniques
- Comfort with post-production equipment, Final Cut Studio, Adobe Creative Suite, video editing software, Macintosh and PC operating systems.
- Knowledge of video production procedures, practices, techniques, and terminology; principles of analog and digital video capture.
Stipend, per project to explore your creative vision.
Please link recent reel/work. Applications without will automatically not qualify.
Job Type: Internship
- One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.