Hearst Originals is seeking a digital Videographer/Editor with solid technical and production capabilities. The ideal candidate will be a creative, resourceful person who collaborates well with their team to film and edit compelling short form video and sizzles with high production value. They must be able to work independently and take direction well. A strong work ethic and positive attitude is a must.
This position will report to the Senior Director of Video
- 5+ year of digital shooting/production experience in the lifestyle, fitness or fashion space
- Working in a collaborative environment
- Researching capabilities
- Familiar with various video formats/codecs, specifically for Snapchat
- Design sensibility for motion graphics
- Must be a Self-motivator
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to troubleshoot technical challenges and deliver the best video/audio quality in the field
- Editing capabilities in terms of pacing, music sensibility and graphics
- Must be able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Must be proficient with the following:
- Adobe Premiere CC 2017, After Effects CC, Photoshop CC, Media Encoder Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Video/DSLR cameras (Sony FS7, Canon C300)
- Lighting kits (Gaffer kit, Kino Flo, Chimera, Litepanel)
- Audio recorders (Zoom, Lavaliers, Boom)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!