The videographer will be apart of our Communications team, supporting and executing digital campaigns across the province of Ontario.
With a minimum of 3-years of solid experience in a professional design and video production environment, a fresh and exciting approach to design and video editing is essential. You will also have exceptional production skills and a willingness to work under pressure in a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
As the Videographer you will:
Video & Editing:
• Go offsite and shoot beautiful, compelling footage of Ontario, studio and announcements.
• Manage quick turnaround times for video projects and liaise with appropriate offices.
• Skillfully edit video and/or images for each project using Adobe Creative Suite or Final Cut Pro.
• 3-5 years of experience in Video/Digital Field
• A post-secondary education in Degree in Marketing, Media, or Communications with emphasis on video production standards is preferred.
• Fully competent working in Adobe Creative Suite with thorough knowledge in both Photoshop, Premier Pro, Lightroom and Illustrator.
• Must have a valid driver’s license / Frequent Traveling across Ontario
• Attention to detail
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Basic knowledge of Animate and After Effects an asset
• Knowledge of using Cannon, Nikon, Sony Cameras
• Be adept in all areas of video production including shooting, lighting, audio
• Understand optimizing video for all social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
Please if interested email your resume and portfolio
To apply for this job email your details to Jessplume@gmail.com
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!