At FranWorks, the marketing team combines strategy, design, digital, experiential and social marketing solutions for our brands. We’re on the hunt for a driven, eager and skillful Videographer/Editor to join our team, primarily experienced with all aspects of video production. If you love a new challenge every day and thrive in an intense (and demanding) environment – this could be exactly what you’re looking for. The ideal candidate is ready and willing to jump right in and take on the bulk of our immediate day-to-day shooting and post-production needs.
While there’s no shortage of urgent projects, and a few late nights or weekend shoots – we’re a dynamic in-house marketing team who tackles a wide variety of projects ranging from corporate training videos and TV commercials to short form digital content and event production.
- A positive can-do attitude
- Self-starting, independent and problem-solving skills are assets
- A commitment to excellence and ability to effectively manage and prioritize requests, multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to creatively and accurately shoot, edit, package; exercise sound editorial and technical judgment in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Shooting with various cameras, lighting and sound knowledge
- Source and secure stock media and music tracks
- Collaborate with teammates on concepts to help efficiently deliver a well-produced, high-quality product
- Experience filming in a range of environments and settings and willing to work weekends/evenings to meet certain deadlines
- Assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve each brand’s mission
- Strategizes with management and teammates to accomplish weekly, monthly growth goals
- Perform post-production activities such as design titles, lower thirds and graphic elements, sound mix, colour correction, transitions, graphic overlays, as well as special effects
- Thorough knowledge of continuity editing, pacing, and storytelling skills
- Familiarity with visual effects, and compositing
- Fluent with online storage platforms and file conversion software
- Programs we use in video are: – AdobePremiere Pro – Adobe After Effects – Photoshop
- Must be Mac proficient
- Must own car and be able to travel around the city for production
- Some experience with any form of digital marketing is an asset
- Photography skills not necessary but an asset
Work With Us
At FranWorks we create and own concepts and brands to fill market niches in the food service and hospitality sectors. We are the backstage and on-stage contributors to your favorite restaurant brands including Original Joe’s, Elephant & Castle and State & Main. The FranWorks team and its wholly-owned construction company (FWBuilders) grow these brands through both corporate-owned and franchise models. Through hard work, constant collaboration and a deep passion for what we do, we have become leaders in our industry.
At FranWorks, we live and breathe our concepts. We understand that our success is due to more than just ‘building a restaurant and hoping for the best’. We depend on the energy of every team member, in every department and in every location to help us collectively be ‘the best’. We never stop looking for unique individuals who can infuse our workplace with original ideas, creative solutions and an extraordinary guest experience.
By joining FranWorks Group of Companies, you will become a part of a dynamic team that values collaboration, continuous learning and work-life balance. We value and reward our employees’ hard work. As part of our team you will be supported in your career growth.
- Free Street Parking
- Salary based on the experience, qualifications and expertise of the candidate
- Fully paid health and dental benefits
- Monthly equipment allowance
- Educational / skill development allowances
Please Include a portfolio of any videography you have to demonstrate your capabilities.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!