**REQUIRED: You must Submit your portfolio for this job posting.**
Bring on the new:
We are a trend-setting and trailblazing media production firm that started in Calgary over 7 years ago, we have made our mark in the Real Estate Marketing industry. We’ve expanded our operations to Edmonton, and are now expanding to Vancouver. We are a team of forward thinkers who strive to constantly become better than the people we were yesterday. Staying on top of industry trends enables us to maintain our position as industry leaders. We pride ourselves on going above and beyond in all that we do, especially for our clients.
You are a talented & experienced videographer with a keen eye for aesthetics, composition, design, and a strong attention to detail. You spend countless hours to learn new tricks of the trade to be the best you can be! You are an incredibly fast learner and are resourceful in finding solutions to all kinds of problems. You are capable of balancing a client’s needs while maintaining budget and aesthetics. You maintain professional composure and are aware of timeframes and deadlines. You are self-sufficient, and are excited to bring your experience to a new opportunity to take things to the next level.
· Your own equipment to complete the job (video camera, laptop, a drone is not required but is considered an asset)
· Excellent videography skills and a willingness to learn
· Reliable vehicle
· Reliable up-to-date laptop or computer with video editing software
· Business registration for invoicing purposes
· Personable and professional
· Reliable and organized
· Filming exteriors & interiors
· Editing video content captured
· Being open to constructive criticism to ensure work delivered meets Sona Visual standards
· Delivering all work within specified deadlines
· Becoming a contact point between Sona Visual and our clients
· Flexible availability
Training & Compensation:
You will be provided with technical training in order to continue building on an aesthetic style Sona Visual has created over the years. Earning amount is dependent on the amount of work both yourself and Sona Visual take on in our video division. You will be compensated per booking, as well as on the performance of our video division. Additional compensation will apply for out of area bookings.
Videographers working with Sona Visual will be required to sign a non-compete and confidentiality agreement.
- Work from home opportunities
- Flexible working hours
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $40.00 /hour
- Videographer: 1 year (Required)
- Video Production: 1 year (Preferred)
- Video Editing: 1 year (Required)
- Vancouver, BC (Required)
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!