Next Door Photos
Next Door Photos (“NDP”) is a small business focused on delivering real estate photography, video, aerials, 3D modeling, floor plans, and much more. We are built on a culture of having fun and blessing the communities we serve. We are not only committed to excellence in delivering the best products, but also delivering the best experience to our customers and team members. Please read this all the way to the bottom and provide the information requested with your application.
We are a growing team of professional, reliable, and talented “Media Pros” that represent our brand to our customers and achieve high-quality results in the media we capture. The position has flexible hours and the opportunity to increase your photography and media experience. This fast-paced roles’ earning potential can increase by completing product certification of our entire line and increasing availability for scheduling. Media Pros can capture up to 6 properties a day. Each property may take between 40-90 minutes to capture. Media Pros are hired as part-time independent contractors, paid on a per-service basis (photos, video, floor plans, aerials, etc.) and paid additional compensation for extended travels. Media Pros are responsible for capturing and uploading media, while NDP takes care of the rest!
We are looking for someone to execute roughly 2-3 shoots per week in and around the city of Atlanta, with the availability to take on additional jobs as we grow.
We are looking for experienced photographers, videographers and certified part 107 drone pilots. Real Estate photography experience not required, each Media Pro will be fully trained on all products offered by NDP.
Our goal is to establish a local close-knit team of media professionals that can be deployed quickly to serve our amazing real estate clients. In addition to having the right equipment, you must:
- Be able to professionally interact with our clients and homeowners
- Be able to arrive on time consistently to scheduled shoots in various locations
- Be able to dress professionally while on the job
- Be able to upload media before 9PM (day of the shoot)
- Have a flexible schedule
- Keep a Google calendar with your availability up to date
- Drive up to 30-40% of the workday
- Follow the NDP shoot flow and standards consistently providing a high-quality product
- Communicate effectively with the client throughout the shoot
- Communicate regularly with the Local Owner and clients via email, text message, and phone
- Be able to study/test to obtain Part 107 certification (to fly a drone commercially)
- Be able to receive regular feedback/training pertaining to NDP standards of quality and professionalism
The Media Pro position requires the full equipment list below to complete photography shoots. All other equipment needed for NDPs product offerings will be supplied by the local owner.
- Digital SLR (or mirrorless) camera and an Ultra Wide Angle Lens such as:
- APS-C (cropped) sensor camera with a 10-24mm Lens OR
- Full Frame sensor camera with 16-35mm Lens
- External (off-camera) flash
- Tripod and ball head attachment
- Reliable transportation
- High-Speed Internet
Please tell us a little about yourself by submitting a resume/cover letter and answering the following questions:
1. What interests you about this position?
2. What kind of photography experience do you have? Could you send me a link to some of your work?
3. Do you have any videography experience? If so, could you send me a link to some of your work?
4. Do you have any drone flying experience? If so, are you part 107 certified? If no, are you interested in learning, and taking the test to gain certification?
5. What kind of gear do you have at the moment (cameras and lenses)?
6. This position involves quite a bit of driving, do you have a reliable vehicle?
7. What is your availability like? Available on Saturdays?
8. The position is region-specific. Can you be specific as to what area of town do you live in? Please provide your address or your city and cross streets that you are close to.
9. Please tell us about any professional experience you have had in a customer-facing role.
Thanks for taking the time to answer our questions, and we look forward to getting to know you!
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- Flexible Schedule
- relevant photography: 1 year (Preferred)
- Atlanta, GA (Required)
- Part 107 (Preferred)
- 25% (Required)
- Saturday (Preferred)
- What is your availability to work with us?
- Multiple locations
Hours per week:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Monday to Friday
Company’s Facebook page:
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.