H G Producers Inc
We are seeking a top-notch Videographer/Cinematographer to join our growing creative team. Work as a key Videographer and get exposure the team. This is a contract opportunity – if it sounds like a good fit for your skillset, we’d love to hear from you!
- Work with creative teams to create engaging original video content that meets our clients’ strategic needs.
- Advise on film-related tasks.
- Manage outside producers and oversee every element of pre- and post-production.
- Stay up to date with current video trends and storytelling formats.
- Export, compress and re-format video files.
- Highly skilled in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Final Cut Pro.
- Capable of extracting compelling elements from raw video footage.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Strong understanding of the pre- and post-production workflow.
- Strong understanding of the considerations of video for digital and social media.
- Understanding of and ability to work within brand guidelines.
- Strong conceptual/storytelling ability.
- Ability to work as a team player and discuss needs and challenges while bringing fresh ideas and creative solutions.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- An understanding of how to work with motion designers.
- 5+ years video experience.
- Experience with shooting and editing video on a deadline basis.
- Previous experience in DSLR video workflow.
- Strong portfolio of video work that demonstrates creativity and passion for the moving image.
- Creativity as well as attention to detail.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $1,530.00 – $1,630.00 per week
- dropbox: 1 year (Preferred)
- photography: 1 year (Preferred)
- sports videography: 1 year (Preferred)
- videography: 5 years (Preferred)
- event videography: 1 year (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- Atlanta, GA 30340 (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- Day shift
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!