Looking for a bright, creative and dependable videographer to join our team!
Our company is a congenial, start-up oriented atmosphere which means that our existing team of content creators and senior management are more than willing to lend a helping hand. Projects are highly collaborative and you will be pushed to challenge yourself on a daily basis.
We are looking for a skilled and creative videographer to create consistent content for a multitude of projects for YouTube and social media.
If you’re a self-starter, enthusiastic about helping companies grow from the ground up, and are excited about the endless opportunities that accompany these responsibilities, we look forward to hearing from you!
-Reliable and punctual.
-Willing to travel within California for events.
-Self-driven with a willingness to meet and exceed expectations.
-Strong work ethic.
Please include the following information in your cover letter response:
1. Your Full Name
2. Phone Number
3. The date you are able to start the position.
4. What strengths make you a strong contender for this position?
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
- Videographer: 1 year (Preferred)
- Video Production: 1 year (Preferred)
- Video Editing: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!