The CW Network
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Posting Job Description
The CW Network, LLC seeks a Video Publishing Administrator for the Digital Media department. The Video Publishing Administrator ingests, creates, prepares and publishes video content for The CW and CW Seed. This will include work on the websites, mobile apps, OTT, social media, and emerging technologies.
- Prepares/creates all elements necessary to publish video such as encoding/transcoding, uploading, metadata, scheduling, and is responsible for quality control before publishing.
- Coordinates within the digital department and with other departments to receive and deliver video content and meet other marketing needs.
- Create basic art/design elements or video edits to make content ready for publishing, including but not limited to, creating video thumbnails and making basic video edits.
- Keep up on latest trends and advances in technology to create improved processes and workflow.
- Other job-related duties or projects as assigned.
- BA/BS degree in related field preferred
- Previous video/web publishing experience preferred.
- Experience with detailed troubleshooting of complex video publishing and delivery systems.
- Knowledge of advertising and promotional terminology and procedures, including, but not limited to, artwork (image formats, graphics, logos, etc.), video (digital codecs and containers, tape formats, generic & episodic promos, duplication, etc.), new technology (digital strategies, websites, digital asset management, etc.) and written materials (synopses, log lines, running orders, fact sheets, etc.).
- Strong understanding of television production and post-production.
- Strong computer literacy, including Microsoft Windows, Mac OS, MS Office, Outlook, Google Docs, Final Cut, Adobe CC (emphasis on Premiere, Encoder, After Effects, Photoshop), Content Management Systems, etc.
- Must have ability to communicate effectively & tactfully with persons on all levels, in person & on telephone.
- Must be able to work in fast-paced environment where tasks, projects and deadlines can change daily.
- Must be detail oriented and understand written & oral instructions.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and have ability to organize & schedule work effectively.
- Must be able to quickly learn new computer systems and tools.
- Must have ability to work well under strict time constraints.
- Must be able to work additional hours, as required.
To apply for this job please visit careers.warnermediagroup.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!