Reporting to the Digital Content Director, the Video Producer is responsible for designing, editing, and producing video content in all of its audio-visual forms, including motion graphics, for an intellectually and artistically curious audience.
- Shoot, record and edit video and audio – be a master in post-production color-correction, sound design and motion graphics.
- In collaboration with the Marketing department, conceptualize and develop digital advertising material.
- Develop traffic-driving, audience-engaging content for 92Y social media.
- Contribute to the editorial calendar, adhering to deadlines and specifications.
- Manage live webcasts of 92Y programs through Livestream, Streamyard, Zoom and other platforms.
- Develop and create still graphics to attract and engage audiences across all social media and digital platforms.
- Remain up-to-date on the latest digital and social media trends and platforms, proposes changes as appropriate.
- Perform other related duties as requested or assigned.
Education, Skills and Experience
- At least four years in video, digital content and social media production.
- Proven expertise in Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, and After Effects.
- Solid web editorial and/or copywriting experience.
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week, with a 1-hour meal break. Monday-Friday, 9 am to 6 pm. Flexibility in scheduling is required to accommodate varying production schedules. 7 days’ notice will be given for schedule changes, where feasible.
To apply for this job please visit external-92y.icims.com.