Cornerstone Community Church
As the Video Producer for Cornerstone Christian Community Church, your primary objective is to create, plan, film and edit video projects for various ministry areas as well as provide production support in the creation of the Sunday worship services.
Working under the direction of the Production Director, the Video Producer will:
o Assist in the production of the Sunday Worship Services by:
- Recording and editing video and audio
- Storyboarding and designing service segments/elements
- Uploading onto live-stream platforms
o Create dynamic and professional multimedia content for various Ministry areas, in collaboration with various Ministry Directors, by:
- Creatively designing, scripting and storyboarding video projects
- Organizing and overseeing the video shoots
- Editing video and audio of raw footage
- Uploading onto website and social media platforms
- Working cross-functionally with various Ministry Directors as appropriate.
o Minimum 3 years experience in creative video projects & video production
o Work independently with professional grade camera operating standards, equipment and pro editing software
o Technical skills in video, audio and post-production
- Video: Familiarity with professional cameras and lenses, lighting, storyboarding and photography
- Audio: small format mixers, compression, audio recording techniques, multi-track editing
- Post-production: digital video editing, editing software, still and motion graphics design and video compression for multiple delivery platforms
o Proficiency with Final Cut Pro and Mac products/software; and experience with Adobe Premiere Pro and other Adobe Suite Products is beneficial
o Experience with any of the following DAWS (digital audio workstation): Logic Pro, Ableton, Pro Tools or similar is beneficial
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Organized and able to manage multiple projects, creative thinker, highly productive working in a fast-paced environment
- Ensure all projects align with the mission, vision, and established visual identity and branding of the church
- Ability to thrive and be creative in a team environment
- Work independently, as well as part of a team, to establish project deliverables
- Understanding of strengths and weaknesses and commitment to improvement and growth
40 hours per week [Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday]*
1 yr contract (July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021)
* During COVID-19, the church is currently not gathering in-person for Sunday worship. The work schedule will be adjusted temporarily.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $40,000.00 /year
- On-site Parking
- Monday to Friday
During Covid-19, the work will be done remotely however as restrictions are lifted, the work will be a combination of working remotely as well as in the office.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!