Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we’re looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
Hulu’s Marketing Department is seeking a Video Producer/Editor to focus on B2B Marketing and Ad Sales verticals, as a critical part of our growing Creative Studio. In this role, you’ll tell forward-thinking stories that deliver on the strategic objectives of our clients, while pushing the boundaries of creative storytelling. Do you bring a wealth of experience crafting a range of sizzles, demos, and promos? Do you love telling complex stories in a matter of seconds? If you’re part award-winning scriptwriter, part editor, who brings an ambitious, efficient, and inclusive spirit to all you do, we’d love you to join our team!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work collaboratively with creative directors, campaign strategists, producers, assistant editors and motion graphic designers, to craft innovative promos for our B2B and Ad Sales initiatives.
- Develop, pitch, write, produce, and edit video for a variety of platforms and uses.
- Lead many complex, fast paced, and simultaneous video projects from pre-production through post.
WHAT TO BRING
- 5+ years producing and editing for a brand agency, or in-house creative team, mandatory.
- Deep knowledge of advertising in the digital and technology space, mandatory.
- Authoritative editor in Premiere CC.
- A detailed understanding of how to win trust and keep clients happy.
- Experience in writing, developing, and pitching creative concepts.
- Proficiency in After Effects.
- Online portfolio showcasing your amazing work!
To apply for this job please visit www.hulu.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!