- years experience in or related fields
- Ability to self-shoot video content to broadcast standards
- Ideally knowledge of, or experience in marketing technology subscription platforms
- Experience interacting with Executives and Leadership
- An analytical mindset, coupled with a healthy love of
- Experience with technologies
- High energy and bias toward action — with the execution skills to make it all count
- Your work will directly contribute to Patreon’s mission and bottom-line goals.
- You will have the opportunity to grow with the function at Patreon and take on new projects as the organization grows.
- You will build deep relationships across the organization.
- You will be asked to draw and summarize insights.
- You will get to interact with interesting and influential creators across a variety of creator categories.
- You care about getting artists and creators paid
- You work best in a highly collaborative environment
- You’re metrics-driven in your decision-making
- You strive to improve existing processes
- You want to work with teammates who excel at their jobs and have artistic talents
- You are committed to challenging the status quo and make sure our culture at Patreon is among the most diverse and inclusive places to work
Who you’ll work with:
At Patreon, you’ll join a high-performing and highly-empathetic team of people who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative, stretching, and rewarding.
Our Core Behaviors:
- Put Creators First. Patreon is nothing without our creators.
- Achieve Ambitious Outcomes. Set, measure, and accomplish goals that deliver massive value to our creators and patrons.
- Cultivate Inclusion. We want an environment that retains and engages the diverse teams we build.
- Bias Towards Action. When in doubt, we take the next best step, then course correct when needed. We go out of our way to fix problems when we see them. We take ownership seriously.
- Be Candid and Kind. Be extremely caring and extremely direct in all you do at Patreon, especially when it comes to giving positive and constructive feedback.
- Be Curious. You don’t know it all, and that’s the fun part. Everything gets better when you’re curious. Things get more interesting, more clear, and more approachable. When you bring curiosity into the workplace, you’re growing yourself, your teammates, and Patreon as a whole.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!