Traklife Media Group
Video Editor | Production Assistant Intern
Location: Remote / Burbank, CA ( * Remote until “Stay at home order” is lifted * )
Traklife Media Group, a full-scale media and artist resource company specializing in the emerging music market, is seeking a Video Editor/Production Assistant Intern to join the team. This role will directly assist the Production Team in editing and executing music film projects for Traklife Original content. This will be a voluntary and unsalaried internship but college credit can be credited towards an undergraduate degree (if applicable) along with our referral program to future employers. The duration of the internship will be during the Fall Semester, with an expected start date of early September and an expected end date of November/December. The internship will require about 10-15 hours per week.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (not limited to):
- Editing short form video content for Social Media (i.e. Music Videos, Interviews, etc.)
- Creation and production of promotional content for Social Media
- Editing long form video content for Youtube (i.e. Live Music Performances)
- Assisting in-studio for live video shoots
- Participation in Operations Team’s efforts to collaborate on new ideas
- Enrolled in a higher education institution for Filmmaking, Media, or other creative fields.
- Passionate in learning about the entertainment and music industry
- Proficient in basic video editing techniques
- Collaboratively works with the confidence to share & execute valuable ideas
- A passion for music and the culture around it.
- Preferred proficiency in Adobe Premiere
- Not required but a major plus: Adobe After-Effects
- Creative vision in visual media
- Meticulous attention to detail with great organizational skills
- Exceptional communication (oral and written)
- Very flexible and a self-starter
- Team Player
ABOUT TRAKLIFE MEDIA GROUP:
Traklife Media Group is a media and resource platform that highlights the emerging music market while providing the resources and tools to help new artists grow. Since 2012, Traklife Media has pushed the culture forward through efforts in music outreach and artist opportunities. Traklife has now launched a new digital platform called Traklife EMERGE that provides concrete knowledge and value to aid in artist development. With this expansion, Traklife is now an eco-system of music culture for fans & artists alike.
Website: https://media.traklife.com/ & https://emerge.traklife.com/
Email Subject Line: Video Editor | Production Assistant Internship
Job Type: Internship
Pay: $0.00 per hour
- Flexible Schedule
- Referral Program
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
To keep the Traklife Team safe, meetings are held via video calls and individuals work from home. Social distancing, temperature checks, and masks are observed during occasional on-site production.
- digital marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
Company’s Facebook page:
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!