Evlove PR Inc
Are you an experienced video producer/editor with a passion for video games? Evolve is looking to fill a contract position to cover our creative director’s paternity leave, which—for the right person—may also lead to future full-time employment opportunities. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated and exceptionally well organized. You’re versatile in your ability to manage and execute a wide range of related tasks, from live-action shoots to motion graphics, concept development to script writing, and everything in between. Please note that employee benefits do not apply to contract work; those are only available in the event of future full-time opportunities.
Please provide your resume and cover letter, in addition to a portfolio/demo reel, as well as salary/wage expectations.
- Create trailers and other video content on a work-for-hire basis for Evolve’s video game clients.
- Assist with developing and maintaining timelines and budgets for video projects.
- Contribute to the development of concepts and scripts that are unique and attention grabbing.
- Liaise with other departments at Evolve to provide strong assets for our social media and PR efforts.
- Foster incoming business with relationship building and pitch creation.
- Maintain and monitor departmental hours to ensure time is being used efficiently and effectively.
- Report to Evolve’s management team in weekly meetings with updates and a holistic overview of the department.
- Work with other stakeholders internally and on the client side to take projects to completion.
- Participate in internal and client meetings as needed.
- Uphold principles of kindness, inclusiveness, compassion, accountability, and excellence.
Nobody’s perfect, but the ideal candidate has some combination of the following:
- 3+ years experience as a producer in a commercial agency working on live-action, commercial content.
- 3+ years experience creating and editing video content for marketing purposes, with trailer experience a massive plus.
- Exceptional project management and organizational capabilities.
- Experience using the Adobe suite (Premiere, After Effects).
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- An interest in video games, experience in the industry even better.
- Able to simultaneously work on several projects in different stages, but also able to focus and get things done.
- Highly self-motivated, you’re a critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Open to doing things differently, attracted to creative solutions and efficiency.
- Bonus points if you’ve worked with Unreal Engine or Unity.
Please provide your resume in addition to a portfolio/demo reel, as well as salary/wage expectations.
- Work from home opportunities
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Vacation & paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress
- Education reimbursement
Reference ID: videoproducer
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
- production: 3 years (Preferred)
- video editing: 2 years (Required)
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.