NBC News is seeking a highly-skilled Premiere editor who thrives in a fast-paced news environment. The ideal candidate can quickly transform raw video into highly-produced news packages with music and graphics. We’re looking for someone with a sharp eye for detail and a good ear for pacing. This editor will also be responsible for ensuring that projects are QC’ed; exported to spec; and delivered efficiently and on time.
• 5+ years of digital post-production experience; editing in Adobe Premiere Pro
• 2+ years working in a high-pressure environment meeting tight deadlines
• Strong understanding of digital workflows and file-based delivery
• Strong understanding of frame rates, aspect ratios, and resolutions
• Ability to read video scopes and audio levels
• Demonstrated news editorial judgment
• Proven experience editing content for a variety of digital platforms, in non-traditional formats and resolutions.
• A team player who can work flexible hours including evenings, early mornings and weekends.
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and After Effects
• Ability to troubleshoot technical issues with editing software and equipment
• Familiarity with newsroom shorthand
• Collaborative spirit
Please include link to reel
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!