- Edit an array of content types: narrative, music videos, sizzle reels, trailer cuts, supercuts (usually >:30 with audio), and other short form microvideos (approx. 20-30sec) as well as advise on videos up to 1–2 min or other content that aligns with campaign and client needs/vision for motion picture studio social media marketing
- Create title cards and end cards that align with trailer and campaign creative direction (may include adding effects/particulars/optical flares/etc.); motion graphic design/animation skills preferred as you may be required to (re)create title/end cards with some animated elements
- Edit at the speed of social and have a strong understanding of best practices for exporting video/graphics for social platforms. 99% of your work will be featured exclusively on some, or all main social media platforms (FB, IG, TW, SC)
- Customize existing content to platform specifications and recontextualizing assets to be relevant to current events.
- Participate in the creative process at several different stages including brainstorms with other team members (designers, strategists, and accounts), ideating concepts, revising and troubleshooting, and video and sound editing
- Efficiently time manage multiple projects at once and prioritize tasks with pressing deadlines and client needs
- Respond to creative feedback on assignments in a timely and articulate manner, and offer creative alternative solutions when needed on assignments and creative calls to push and pivot content to their best possible version
The ideal candidate has:
- 2–3 years experience in video editing
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud suite of programs (Premiere, After Effects, Audition, Illustrator, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of video editing and sound editing
- Working knowledge of animation/motion as it pertains to the creation of trailers and title/end cards
- Strong understanding of post-production workflow
- Good knowledge of contemporary cameras, file formats, codecs, and their proper handling in a post workflow
- Must be extremely organized and able to successfully reach multiple deadlines at once
- Comfortable with Google Apps Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, etc)
- Audio post production experience is a plus (recording, mixing, scoring, etc)
- Familiarity with Trapcode Suite and/or Element 3D a plus
- The ability to communicate needs in a positive and productive fashion
Perks + Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Dog-friendly Fridays
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!