Ink has been in business for 30 years and is the world’s leading travel media company. We work with the largest travel media brands and airlines worldwide. In 2019 we became part of Stagwell a Nasdaq trading company, founded in 2015, by Mark Penn (ex-Microsoft). We have a collective vision as a global marketing and communications group on transforming marketing globally. We say our industry has been dominated for decades by four firms that haven’t evolved fast enough to adapt to the times. We believe that unrivalled creativity plus data-driven connectivity drives unmistakable effectiveness. Our headquarters is in London, and we have global offices in Miami, Singapore, and São Paulo.
Ink has been recognised with numerous awards including: Best Overall Editorial, Travel Magazine of the Year, Best Cover, Best Art Director and Best Photography, across industry events in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Ink is now a member of The Stagwell Group. Stagwell was founded in 2015 with the aim to bring together a collaborative group of pioneering and successful marketing and media digital-first agencies.
Purpose of the role:
What is the role here to do? Why does it exist?
We are on the hunt for a mid-weight editor to join on a full time basis. The ideal candidate will be working on a range of projects, from large brand campaigns to social media edits, and web and television programming.
If you would like to work on projects with an lovely team, this might be the role for you.
The role will be varied due to our wide range of content. So you will need have the following range of skills:
· An understanding of working on a variety of content from studio TV shows, factual entertainment shows, brand campaigns and social media posts.
· Able to manage and organising your edits on our internal server, as well as online.
· Coming up with ideas and have an interest in keeping up with new editing trends, researching new techniques and looks.
· Attention to detail, and a desire to create original and entertaining work.
· Being self-driven enough to progress your edits, sometimes solo.
· An ability to collaborate and communicate with people, be it with our Colourists, Motion Designers, Producers, Directors, and other members from the edit team.
· Attend team meetings and have the ability to understand and execute briefs.
· Ability to understand a narrative, and a want to create editorially interesting and entertaining content is favourable.
· A basic understanding of using stock and fair dealing is useful.
· Prepare edits for delivery.
· Versioning for different platforms.
· Ingesting footage onto our server.
· In-depth knowledge of video delivery specs and formats.
· Experience with project management systems like Monday.com is useful.
· Good working knowledge of Mac OS
· Willing to adapt to company workflows and media management.
· A kind team player, who wants to be part of an award-winning team, and collaborate to keep the standards of the work as high as possible.
How does the role fit into the overall business goals?
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for someone to come and join our in-house edit team, editing from our offices in West Hampstead, with the ability to work from home, but for no more than 1 day a week. We are exclusively an Adobe suite company so we can’t accept editors who work from FCPX, Resolve or AVID.
To be considered, we would love to see some examples of your previous work, ideally not a show reel or cover letter, just a great portfolio of projects.
The work we create spans across our very own television network, ReachTV, which plays out to 30 million viewers a month across the US, as well as campaigns and bespoke work for major brands and channels. We also oversee the video content creation for our international offices in Singapore and USA, so an ability to be organised, and handle multiple projects at once, is key.
- Highly skilled in Premiere Pro
- Minimum 6 years experience
- Has worked in a post house or production company environment before
- Detailed knowledge of video specs and formats
- Working knowledge of adobe creative suite programs like after effects.
- Working knowledge of Resolve
Ink is committed and proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at Ink is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
This job description is not designed to be exhaustive and there may be other relevant responsibilities that the role requires from time to time.
MEDECIN DE SANTÉ SEXUELLE ET PLANIFICATION FAMILIALE (H/F) – DPMIS TAD ESTDépartement de l'EssonneÉvry,Courcouronnes, ÎledeFrance, France
Video EditorPapercupLondon, , United Kingdom
Home Based Video EditorAE Publications LTDBelfast, NIR, GB
Filmmaker/PhotographerPrimeITLisboa, , PT
Creative Director (Filmmaker/Photographer)CPV Real Estate MediaFairfax, VA, US