The video editor provides all phases of video production expertise to Multimedia projects and provides support to the Multimedia team.
Key responsibilities and duties
- Responsibilities to include all elements of video production support.
- Work with Producer to edit creative videos for clients using After Effects, Illustrator, etc.
- Operate camera equipment, professional lighting equipment, microphones, audio mixers and encoders at broadcast levels as needed.
- Technical directing of all location shooting.
- Quality assurance & troubleshooting.
- Location scouting and film bookings.
- Assist Production Manager with development of production plans; verify approval process and track milestones/deadlines.
- Convert media files for use with different platforms.
- Research additional footage, photos, or music needed for video projects.
- Assist Production Manager with general organization and coordination as required.
- Encoding of video and audio content, video content capture & publishing.
- Media and web content integration (packaging).
- Create and build graphics for video projects
- Development of Multimedia skills to progress role.
- Technical directing of live/taped television hits as needed
Other responsibilities and duties of the post holder
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot issues within content creation process and support infrastructure requirements.
- Handle all requirements by the client/management to ensure the tasks in hand are completed to a standard that ensures the client is happy with the service requested.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.