Elements is an award-winning, full-service video & photography studio with production facilities located in High Point, North Carolina. We are confident and professional artists making an impact for our clients through the creation of top-tier creative content.
We are searching for a passionate and experienced Full-Time Video Editor to join our Team of Creative Professionals in High Point, North Carolina.
“Editing is the only unique aspect of filmmaking which does not resemble any other art form – a point so important it cannot be overstressed. It can make or break a film.” – Stanley Kubrik
In this role you will be editing a wide variety of video projects – ensuring they are organized, creative, and effective. The ideal candidate has a dynamic portfolio of commercial & corporate projects that demonstrate unique top-tier editing work in a variety of scopes, formats, and styles. Sharpened post-production acumen, a respect for workflow, and a passion for storytelling is essential in this role. This is an on-site position with flexibility for periodic remote work.
4+ years of professional editing experience (Premiere Pro CC, Davinci Resolve, Final Cut Pro…etc.) required. If you have a true Passion for the Film/Video Medium, are fun to work with, and like to keep the drama in front of the camera (not behind it) – please apply.
Please link to your Editing Reel & Completed Projects, and state your role(s) therein. Applicants that do not provide this information will not be considered.
***The quality of editing in your editing portfolio is the largest determining factor in our decision for this role.***
Thank you for your interest! Show us your best.
* Edit a wide variety of creative materials into impactful videos that engage key audiences.
* Collaborate with Studio Directors & Producers to ensure successful execution throughout the post-production phase of projects.
* Establish strong partnership with our clients, studio colleagues, and 3rd-party post-production resources.
* Communicate with key studio partners & clients to ensure a smooth workflow from import to final delivery.
* Methodically assess and resolve logistical, technological and creative obstacles throughout a project’s life.
* Uphold a high standard of organization, creativity, and continuity between multiple projects.
* 4+ years (non-educational) editing commercials, corporate videos, films, television shows, related field or equivalent, at a production company, studio, or creative agency.
* A strong portfolio of successful, high-quality videos, commercials, television shows, films…etc.
* A strong knowledge of the post-production workflow and process
* The proven ability to effectively lead 3rd-party post-production resources
* An expert communicator and planner with a proven record of meeting deadlines
* An understanding of what makes content engaging and successful across channels and key audiences
* Passion for keeping up with trends across all types of media associated with film, video, commercials, web, digital and social media
* The ability to package and present your editing ideas in an inspiring manner
* Clear and concise editing decision-maker displaying strong organization and collaboration skills
* Demonstrates an awareness and sensitivity to the needs and concerns of individuals and stakeholders from diverse cultures, backgrounds, and orientations
* Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
Starting $47,500 – $54,000/year with room to grow!
*Solid experience in After-Effects is highly desirable alongside a demonstrated ability to source quality music and stock footage.
A bit about us –
ELEMENTS is an award-winning, full-service video & photography studio with production facilities located in High Point, North Carolina. We are confident and professional artists making an impact for our clients through the creation of top-tier creative content.
ELEMENTS serves a diverse client base – fulfilling their marketing & storytelling needs through the creation of innovative still & motion content. Working directly with clients or their agencies – we cover local, regional, national, & international markets.
ELEMENTS’ Digital Video Production Team is pushing the boundaries for video & television innovation & creativity at a time when the industry is rapidly changing. Boasting a wide range of work in the Lifestyle, Entertainment, Corporate, Gaming, Automotive, Travel, Virtual Reality, & Experimental genres – ELEMENTS has collaborated with brands such as Volvo, GE, Disney, Paramount, Truist, Wrangler, Boys & Girls Clubs, Daimler Trucks North America, and many more…
ELEMENTS operates out of a 22,000 sq. ft. facility boasting three large production stages, cyclorama, & green screen. We are set up to film on-location all over the World utilizing our extensive network of creative and supporting production staff.
For more information check out You can view more of our completed works, as well as behind-the-scenes of ELEMENTS in action.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters. Some application links will take you offsite.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!