Adobe House is recruiting talented video editors to add to our production team. You’ll work closely with our video and audio team to assist with the output of our shows. This position is an unpaid internship with college credit available.
The ideal talent will:
- Edit video for multiple platforms: YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok.
- Understand the unique story arcs and brand voice for the show assigned.
- Be able to deliver the product under quick turnaround time requirements.
- Communicate with producers to produce the vision for the show.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Work remotely.
The ideal talent has:
- A passion for media and content creation.
- Proficiency with and access to Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, or adjacent software.
- Access to high-speed internet.
- Access to efficient hardware.
- Experience with visual effects, sound editing, and graphic design.
- Experience in YouTube, podcasts, television, or live streaming.
- A self-starter mentality. You must be able to work without micromanagement.
- No problem meeting deadlines and handling revisions.
You’ll have to be available for weekly meetings (and writeups if the show’s format calls for it). College credit is available for undergraduate and graduate students.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Pay: $0.10 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
- On call
- Commission pay
We’re going to be mainly remote with the potential for work on location in the LA area in the future.
- Adobe Premiere: 1 year (Preferred)
- Final Cut Pro: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- College Credit
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.