At Curatio, we are driven to help individuals live their healthiest lives by using the power of private social networks to provide peer support and access to evidence based resources in a safe and secure environment. We work with global, industry-leading organizations to develop the next generation of patient support and engagement tools to empower patients at scale.
With users in over 85 countries, Curatio is rapidly growing and we are looking for the next rockstar to join our dynamic team. If you are passionate about making a positive impact, and Curatio’s “No Patient Alone” ethos excites you, we’d love to speak with you.
We are looking to hire a Video Content Producer to join our team. This will be on a part-time basis. As a Video Content Producer, you will work on identifying, developing and delivering high quality and engaging video content to build out the Curatio brand and/or specific audiences. You will also work across a variety of topics surrounding digital health (support awareness) across our Curatio app platform/online user communities. Candidates will need to be bright, creative, collaborative while possessing an innovative eye for rich content delivery with your solid technical skillset. Applicants will be required to provide portfolio media samples.
· Completion of a degree/diploma in media (film), visual arts, or video production
· 4+ years of work experience with full cycle video production (pitch, script, production, editing)
· Experience with visual effects and video/audio editing tools (ex. Adobe Creative Suite)
· Sound knowledge and standards using all necessary video (audio) equipment for all forms of media
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills working with internal and external stakeholders
· Experience with various forms social media engagement and online (user based) marketing promotions
· Ability to research, explore, and connect at an empathetic level with a wide and diverse user app audience
· Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize video project tasks and initiatives
· Experience or previous content publishing within the digital health industry considered an asset
· Responsible for the overall cycle of conceptualization to final product video production as it aligns with Curatio internal objectives, project initiatives and senior management directives
· Produces, writes and edits video content either independently and/or collaboratively collecting necessary research or data points from various internal/external stakeholders
· Ability filming short/long form digital content in alignment with the needs of project requirements and/or business needs
· Adhering to specific deadlines, budgets and resources while ensuring the overall success of the video content production
· Bring a sense of creative strategies, adaptability and innovation to engage mass audiences or online users
We are an experienced and passionate team of healthcare professionals, PhDs, developers, patients and serial entrepreneurs who are all motivated to make an impact. Titles aside, we are a dedicated and fun-loving team that strives to provide an environment where everyone can be their best. Building a positive community is core to our beliefs. Our remote team spans the globe (Canada, US, Europe, etc.), providing a flexible and inclusive work environment that includes a diverse set of backgrounds and cultures. We strive to provide meaning to our collective work, while also rewarding one’s own personal curiosity with technology and innovation.
Please note due to
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!