Zoic Studios is an Award winning VFX company made up of accomplished artists and producers who understand story, process and relationships. Partnership, integrity and enthusiasm are our key founding principles. We have three locations, Los Angeles, New York City and Vancouver, Canada. Some of our recent credits and works include, Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow, Stargirl and The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina.
“Visual Evolution” is our mission; we invest in constantly improving our technological and studio processes so that our artists can focus on being creative even in the lightning fast paced world of visual effects. We apply these principles to our work on some of the most VFX intensive film and television projects out there. We like a challenge. Do you?
Our Vancouver, BC location is seeking an experienced VFX Coordinator for an August start. This is a project based position.
The VFX Coordinator works with the VFX Producer, Associate Producers and other Department Coordinators to ensure shots are being tracked and delivered according to established targets and milestones. Successful candidates have prior VFX production experience, are clear communicators with a proven ability to thrive in deadline driven team environments.
- Coordinate dailies, rounds and project meetings
- Organize and operate Cinesync / client review, including accurate note-taking
- Utilize shotgun to manage shots, statuses and deliveries
- Schedule, prioritize and track assignments and project details
- Complete morning and afternoon rounds to ensure milestones are on track.
- Ensure a clear flow of information and elements between artists and departments
- Communicate with team and departments to ensure deadlines and deliveries are clear
- Communicate directly with client regarding deliveries and updates
- Work with I/O department to prepare client deliveries
- 2 years min. years of VFX coordination, project specific experience on live action television and/or feature production
- Experience running Cinesync dailies and taking notes.
- Shotgun knowledge including setting up pages & filters
- Detailed note taking and transferring of notes into Shotgun
- Proactive approach to coordination is a must
- Well versed in MS Office – MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized
- Proven ability to prioritize conflicting tasks and changing timelines
- Able to display diplomacy & level headed personality
- Must provide an up-to-date resume and credit list.
* BC Residents only please.
To apply for this job please visit zoicstudios.applytojob.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!