Jigsaw Casting is seeking various roles – Transgender Women (AMAB), Skateboarders and Senior Men for a Toilet Paper Campaign in Vancouver!
PRODUCTION TITLE: Toilet Paper Campaign
To be considered for this campaign. You must be available for the following dates:
Wardrobe and Covid Test: July 13 and or 14, 2020. Time and date TBD.
Shoot: July 16th – 18th, 2020. (Talent are needed for 1 day)
PAY is: Wardrobe – $50.00; Session – $500.00; Buyout – $1,250.00; + per person if selected.
This is a non-union campaign.
No previous acting experience is required.
Casting BC Residents ONLY.
No audition required.
PRODUCTION NOTE: This spot will be filming in Vancouver, we are looking for BC residents ONLY. Production and talent to follow all COVID SAFETY ON SET PROTOCOL, see more details here: http://www.cpat.ca
We are casting the following roles:
1. Transgender Woman (AMAB) – Age 18 – 45. Ideally Pre top operation. They must be comfortable using toilet paper to augment their breasts. Likely applying makeup.
2. Skateboarder – Male or Female. Age 18 – 35. Must have experience, ideally they have youtube videos to show us of their skills.
3. Senior Men to be portrayed as Veterans. Ages 60 – 90. Real veterans are welcome to apply or could be someone who could play the role.
IF YOU KNOW OF SOMEONE, PLEASE PASS THIS ON!
If interested, please submit a self tape. Here are the instructions:
1. Introduce yourself.
2. Please tell us a bit about yourself.
3. ACTION: Try to act out these 4 emotions. We want to see small, real performances:
*Laughing -like nobody’s watching.
*Crying – not for comedy.
*Frustrated like they just got messy.
*Laughing that they just got messy.
4. Please try to keep your self tape short, around 3 minutes long or under, you can use your cell phone for filming. Once you have filmed this, click the APPLY button below to submit.
To apply for this job please visit toiletpapercampaign.castingcrane.com.