POSITION: Post Production Assistant
LOCATION: Playa Vista, CA
POSITION TYPE: Full-time
BUSINESS: Post Production
SUMMARY OF POSITION
TMZ is looking for a Post Production Assistant who will be responsible for supporting the Post Producer, Supervisors, and Editors with all photo and video assets. This position requires someone who can communicate effectively, efficiently, and quickly in a fast-paced news environment. The ability to multi-task is essential.
- Manage all show rundowns
- Coordinate assets for Post Production Producer, Supervisors, and Editors
- Logging and archiving footage
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of experience in Post Production
- Proficient in SAN, Data Storage, Media Organization System, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in Adobe Premiere and Dalet, a plus
- Great attitude with strong attention to detail
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills
TMZ goes where stars work, live, and play and takes its audience into a world where the reality is even more fascinating than the hype. TMZ breaks the biggest stories in entertainment as only it can with accuracy, irreverent humor and youthful energy. TMZ connects with the public across its broadcast and digital platforms by providing a fresh, unvarnished, and honest take on celebrities and their real lives. The TMZ brand is the most trusted, the most talked about, and the highest quality entertainment news outlet in the world.
TMZ is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!