Whether you are looking to join our NFL League office in New York City, NFL Films office based in Mt. Laurel, New Jersey, the NFL Media offices in Culver City, California or one of our international offices, on your journey you will be met with the excitement that comes with working for the NFL.
We consider ourselves to be stewards of the game of football and most importantly, we consider working for the NFL to be fun. There is a fulfillment unlike any other that comes from working alongside like-minded individuals to achieve a common purpose. Whether you are working to deliver a memorable Super Bowl or play a hand in the process of delivering games to millions of fans on Sundays— we believe all of us play an important role in helping to fulfill the NFL’s mission of working to unite people and inspire communities.
The Production Coordinator will be responsible for the coordination of production logistics as they relate to NFL Media. This seasonal position will support the Production Management Department and report directly to a Production Manager.
- Work directly with Production Managers to meet the requirements of show budgets and planning logistics.
- Generate various production documents for digital media, studio and/or remote shows.
- Work with vendors to secure bids as well as process and track all invoices.
- Responsible for entering data into budgeting system and interacting with vendors regarding payments.
- Assist with craft service needs, maintaining orders, scheduling, restocking areas as needed.
- Work closely with the following departments: Special Events, Scheduling, Travel, Operations, Accounts Payable, Finance, Human Resources.
- Support the Production Management and Accounting teams with various office and administrative responsibilities.
- Spearheads efforts and collaborates with business partners to ensure catering requirements are addressed and executed.
- Collaborates with Operations and Production teams to ensure production assets have been secured for all programs.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Strong background in studio television production and ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment is needed.
- Excellent organization and communication skills, along with strong time management abilities are required.
- Proficient in MS office products such as: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of ScheduALL and FileMaker Pro is a plus
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred in communications or communications areas.
- Team player
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Seasonal, Non-Exempt. Up to 40 hours per week.
- Flexible: Early mornings, late nights, weekends, holidays
To apply for this job please visit nfl.taleo.net.