FOXBet is seeking a highly organised Studio Director & Project Manager to join its Marketing team.
Based in New York City, the role is tasked with managing the creative team’s workflow and upholding high standards across a wide range of digital marketing projects. You will take a lead role working across multiple teams and live at the intersection of all creative output. Our proposed marketing investment is significant and will span across a broad mix of media and campaigns, so the role is diverse in scope and spans a range of exciting briefs. FOX Bet is dedicated to delivering betting at the speed of sport, so fast, creative execution is key, while also collaborating closely with internal and agency teams.
WHY WE NEED YOU:
Within any sports betting business, the Marketing team is the heartbeat and will be responsible for delivering:
- A fast pace and volume of campaigns to keep up with live sporting events
- Marketing plans across the full range of channels
- A strong messaging platform communicating to a highly engaged audience around their #1 passion – live sport
Through our relationship with FOX, we will have an unbeatable level of access to sport and FOX talent, assets which we will need to harness effectively in our creative and marketing. We also have a brand that will trigger instant familiarity upon which we need to build and execute best in class creative.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Point person for all creative requests entering the department workflow
- Liaise with key partners to ensure project briefs are clearly defined
- Work with stakeholders to assess project-specific priorities, manage resources and approval process
- Work with wider creative team to develop more efficient processes that ensure high standards and successful project outcomes
- Plan, track, manage, report and successfully drive all stages in the project lifecycle of BAU tasks and seasonal campaigns in the sporting calendar from TV and social to OOH
- Enforce deadlines and handle a high volume of work, taking ownership and following up on projects through to completion
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring adherence to best practices throughout the project lifecycle
- Lead daily creative production call
- Develop and manage photo/video and creative assets database, archive past projects
- Collaborate with geographically dispersed Creative and Project Management teams to ensure creative intent
- Foster strong collaborative working relationships with internal teams and third party agencies
- Help maintain quality standards across the production of all creative work
- Budget management and reporting, invoice tracking
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
(*MUST PROVIDE SAMPLE WORK/PORTFOLIO)
- 5+ years of creative studio and project management experience in related field with in-house creative studio or agency
- Working knowledge of project management tools (Asana preferred) and dashboards, resource planning and digital asset management
- Formal project management training
- Demonstrate experience with digital marketing campaigns
- Highly organised and process oriented, ability to multi-task and run parallel streams of work in fast-paced environment
- Collaborative leadership style, building strong relationships across all teams
- Passionate about creating a culture that builds and enables high performing multidisciplinary teams
- Exceptional communication skills
- Good design sensibility and willingness to contribute to the creative process
- Knowledge of gambling and gaming industry is a plus, but not essential
- Knowledge of sports and sporting event calendar
- Quick learner with a can-do attitude
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
We offer very competitive packages based on experience, including health, dental and vision insurance, as well as a generous bonus scheme. On top of this, we are offering a unique professional and personal chance to create something from the ground up, working with a major sports brand in a category that is just opening up in the US and will grow exponentially in the next decade and beyond
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
FOX Bet is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.