Company: LBI Media, Inc.
Location: Burbank, CA
We are LBI Media, Inc., the largest privately-held, minority-owned Spanish-language broadcaster in the United States which owns TV and radio stations operating in several top Hispanic markets, and is the parent company of the Estrella TV Network, and the fastest growing television networks in the U.S. We are looking for talented and passionate people who want to grow with us.
The ideal candidate will have experience in lighting and recording technique in both field and indoor production settings. Must possess basic knowledge of sound and film language techniques and professional experience as a studio camera operator.
· Assembling, preparing and setting up equipment prior to filming, which may include tripods; monitors, lighting, cables, leads and headphones.
· Offering advice on how best to shoot a scene and explaining the visual impact created by particular shots.
· Practicing the camera moves required for pre-arranged shots.
· Finding solutions to technical or other practical problems.
· Being prepared to innovate and experiment with ideas.
· Working quickly, especially as timing is such an important factor.
· Taking sole responsibility in situations where only one camera operator is involved in the filming.
· Keeping up to date with filming methods and equipment.
· Creatively framing and capturing action.
· One year of experience of TV Production.
· Experience with lighting, optics, and cinematography.
· Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressure fast paced environment, usually with tight and changing deadlines.
· Bi-lingual skills (English/Spanish a plus)
· Some college preferred.
· Must be willing to work in Burbank, CA [no relocations]
· Must be willing to work long hours, holidays and weekends on short notice.
· Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation.
· Must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
· Must possess valid CA DMV license and a good driving record.
· Must be 20 years or older.
Interested candidates must submit their demo and resume to careers@ lbimedia.com in the “Subject Line”, please reference “Studio Camera Operator” and also the source/location of where you saw the job posting.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. LBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Temporary
- TV Production: 1 year (Preferred)
- Camera Operator: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!