PRODUCTION TITLE: Cleanliness Is Next to Godliness
MEDIA: Student Film
STATUS: Union and Non-Union may apply
SCHOOL: York University
PRODUCER: Natasha Kamkin
DIRECTOR: Nicholas Collier
CASTING DIRECTOR: Natasha Kamkin
AUDITION DATES: Self-tape, in-person TBD
AUDITION LOCATION: Self-tape / Toronto
SHOOT DATE(S): Friday, November 20 – Sunday, November 22, 2020
SHOOT LOCATION: Toronto/GTA
• ACTRA approved non-paying student film.
• Actors’ expenses (e.g. meals, transportation, etc) will be paid by production.
• Self-tape by request.
• In-person auditions may be applicable to selected applicants.
• Actors will receive a copy of the finished film for their demo reel
• Strict COVID protocols will be enacted on set.
An unsuccessful salesman must make a decision between the truth and fiction when he encounters his next customer – a sick, elderly woman, when his livelihood depends on making a sale.
BLANE – PRINCIPAL ROLE – MALE – 25-42 YRS OLD – ANY RACE
A struggling salesman who wrestles with the truth and his morals when he pitches his company’s product to an elderly, sick woman in dire financial straits.
ESTHER – PRINCIPAL ROLE – FEMALE – 70-99 YRS OLD – ANY RACE
A religious, sickly elderly woman on a limited income. Still sharp-minded, her loneliness leaves her somewhat vulnerable to trust outsiders.
To apply for this job please visit ebosscanada.com.