Website STRIDE Casting
We are looking for SAG-AFTRA actors:
– Women with SHOULDER LENGTH or shorter hair
– To portray 1930-40s HIGH END GUESTS
– To portray 1930-40s SHOW GIRLS
– without visible tattoos (easily covered with clothing okay)
– up to us women’s size 10
– natural hair colour
– without facial piercing or gauge ear piercing
– without obvious plastic surgery on face or chest
– without obvious or unnatural facial injections
For major period FEATURE ‘MANK’ directed by David Fincher.
Filming in LA Oct/Nov.
All roles paid.
STRIDE is an ambitious vehicle for the best Casting Directors of the future. We’ve just finished on ‘What Is Life Worth?’ in NYC and now focusing on casting LOADS of extras for ‘MANK’.
Talent don’t pay a cent because we’re doing things digitally and differently.
To be considered for any casting calls, you will need to apply for a POP Artist Profile
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.