At DreamWorks Animation Television, our Storyboard Artists translate script based story ideas into clear and entertaining visual sequences.
DreamWorks Animation Television has exciting new opportunities for Storyboard Artists to join its team on an exciting new CG show. This position is covered by the Animation Guild. We are seeking candidates who are familiar with the television animation pipeline and experienced in drawing storyboards.
- Collaborate with the Director and creative department heads to discuss storytelling direction, design requirements, and expected level of polish for each episode
- Pitch thumbnails or rough storyboards to the director and creative department heads
- Provide cleaned-up storyboards with attention to clarity and entertainment value
- Provide status updates, troubleshoot, and review potential changes on a regular basis with production staff
- Ensure storyboards align with the creative goals of the leadership team, deadlines, and storytelling objectives
- Strong drawing skills with a demonstrated sense of storytelling, staging, composition, and character acting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to manage time and meet deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of Storyboard Pro and/or Photoshop
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- At least 3 years storyboarding experience working in television animation
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Ideal candidates will be able to provide storyboard samples
Visit www.dreamworksanimation.com to see our latest animated film and television productions.
DreamWorks is a division of NBCUniversal. At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.