Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Santa Monica, CA, US, 90404
The Administrative Assistant will handle the day-to-day administrative duties for the VP, Original Programming.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- General assistant duties including, answering phones, scheduling and setting up conference calls, meetings, lunch meetings, after-work-hour meetings, copying, printing, compiling documents, creating binders, creating and distributing agendas and itineraries, sending and receiving mail and faxes, ordering supplies maintaining organizational grids and filing systems, etc.
- Manage calendar and scheduling meetings using Outlook
- Arrange domestic & international travel and prepare expense reports, code, scan, reconcile and submitting any other relevant documentation for corporate submission
- Manage task lists
- Manage a high level of communication with internal and external contacts including, internal staff and management, agents, studio executives, executive producers, creative talent, etc.
- Coverage of creative samples, submissions and development material
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required; Bachelor’s degree in English, Film Studies, Film Production or similar discipline preferred; and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum one year agency assistant experience preferred
- Self-directed, efficient and able to handle multiple tasks and priorities in a professional and confident manner
- Knowledgeable in all Microsoft Office applications including, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint software applications. Knowledge of Final Cut Pro, Photoshop and Final Draft preferred
- Technical sophistication
- Proactively anticipating needs before being asked
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Strong phone skills
- Strong organizing skills
Starz (www.starz.com), a Lionsgate company (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B), is a leading global media and entertainment company that produces and distributes premium streaming content to worldwide audiences across subscription television platforms. Starz is home to the flagship domestic STARZ® brand, STARZ ENCORE, 17 premium pay TV channels and the associated on-demand and online services, including the highly rated STARZ app. With the launch of the STARZPLAY international premium streaming platform and STARZ PLAY Arabia, Starz is expanding its global footprint in a growing number of territories. Sold through multichannel video distributors, including cable operators, satellite television providers, telecommunications companies, and other online and digital platforms, Starz offers subscribers more than 7,500 distinct premium television episodes and feature films, including STARZ Original series, first-run movies and other popular programming.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws. In addition, Lionsgate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Lionsgate will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lionsgate.com.