This is our story
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
This is a temporary role.
- CNN Production Audio Technicians are responsible for gathering and recording natural, reporter and interview sound in conjunction with CNN Photojournalists in order to further illustrate and enhance CNN live events, features and documentaries. CNN Production Audio Technicians employ the highest ethical, editorial and technical standards. They are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This position will require extensive travel.
- CNN Production Audio Technicians have at least 5 years of experience and are masters at handling all types of assignments; live news, features and documentaries. CNN Production Audio Technicians are team players who will consult with producers and photojournalists to determine sound requirements and production objectives.
- Consistently demonstrates excellence in the field of sound gathering and recording.
- Able to quickly assess a newsgathering environment, applying technical knowledge to facilitate the highest quality field production results.
- Embraces and masters audio technologies and is an expert in their use. Anticipates and corrects any problems.
- Generates ideas and develops concepts utilizing established protocols within the network.
- Exhibits flexibility, professionalism, and initiative.
- Gathering proper gear, setting up logistics, traveling and shipping equipment, and getting to the assignment with the proper equipment.
- Adherence to WarnerMedia’s expense reporting policy.
- Responsible for accounting of all expenses on corporate credit cards and submitting them in a timely manner per company guidelines; substantiating these expenses is an important part of their jobs.
- Keeps all relevant credentials current.
- Maintaining all gear, working with appropriate departments to keep all gear up to date and in working order.
- Able to trouble-shoot equipment quickly and effectively.
- Photojournalists are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and must be willing to travel (except on vacation).
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit hbocareers.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!