The Production Assistant will be performing a series of small but important tasks in the office, around the set, and on location. He/she will be working alongside production crews from various departments, duties may involve anything from office administration to crowd control, and from public relations to cleaning up locations.
– Perform general office administration including answering telephones, filing, photocopying paperwork, and other courier tasks
– Distribute production related paperwork such as call sheets, health and safety notices, declaration forms etc. to production crews
– Arrange crew lunch and craft table while keeping the area clean
– Work with COVID supervisor to ensure COVID protocols are properly enforced
– Assist with preparing the set with lights, props, equipment, some physical labor is involved
– Assist with keeping the set clean and tidy, some cleaning is involved
– Escort actors around the filming area and coordinate extras
– Conduct crowd control by putting up signs, directing pedestrians away from filming, lockdown sets etc.
– Assist with all other miscellaneous tasks wherever needed
– Previous experience on set preferred
– Previous film & entertainment education preferred
– Must hold a valid driver’s license
– Access to a vehicle preferred
– Flexible and adaptive to a wide range of roles
– Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task
– Must be punctual and motivated
– Ability to work under fast-paced and high-pressure environments
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Show tact and deference towards those in positions of authority and greater responsibility
– Good secretarial skills. Proficient in standard word processor, spreadsheet and email programs
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!