The Producer of Video Content shoots and edits video for Content Marketing, SiriusXM social properties and the SiriusXM App. This person will be responsible for the video production process from capture through post production, shooting and editing footage of in-studio interviews, music performances and original content pieces. Additionally, producers will work alongside the Social Media team to conceptualize original content pitches for incoming talent.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Shoots and edits digital video content, including in-studio interviews and performances.
- Conceptualize and execute on original digital content pieces.
- Create digital video from broadcast audio, photography, and stock footage.
- Work alongside digital producers to create video for SiriusXM brand social media, as well as sports, entertainment and music verticals.
- Conceptualize video content using current and archival materials to support SiriusXM marketing initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, relevant experience.
- 5 years or professional experience editing in Adobe Premiere (Creative Cloud), DSLR and traditional videography, preferably for a media and/or entertainment company.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Experience editing video in Adobe Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop.
- Shooting video with Digital Cine Cameras, DSLRs and traditional video camera in challenging environments.
- Social video editing — GIFs, Instagram, etc.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Willingness to take initiative and follow through on projects.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Editing in Adobe Cloud, including After Effects.
- Shooting video with Sony and Canon DSLR, primarily the Canon C200.
- Image editing in Photoshop.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.ca.