CBS Interactive, a division of ViacomCBS, is the world’s largest publisher of premium digital content and a perennial top 10 Internet company. CBS Interactive’s brands span popular categories like technology, entertainment, sports, news and gaming.
Properties include the websites, apps and streaming services of the CBS Television Network such as the CBS All Access subscription service, CBS News Digital platforms including the 24/7 digital news network CBSN, and CBS Sports Digital brands including the 24-hour streaming sports news network CBS Sports HQ, as well as digital-first properties in key content verticals, including CNET, ZDNet, TVGuide.com, GameSpot, Last.fm, Metacritic and Chowhound.
Follow CBS Interactive on Twitter and Facebook.
The mission of CBSi’s Integrated Marketing team is to drive revenue by translating and shaping assets into innovative, impactful experiences for brands and consumers. With revenue as our #1 focus, we balance business requirements and user experience, understanding both advertiser needs and consumer behaviors.
Consultative selling is at the core of what we do, and our focus is always on our client’s KPIs. We use data and insight-led inspirational storytelling, CBSi’s industry-leading technology and premium, captivating content, and world class design and production capabilities to develop solutions that drive results.
The Studio 61 Design team is a high energy, fast-paced team within the Integrated Marketing division of CBSi focused on developing custom media solutions that leverage the full scope of CBS Interactive’s portfolio of assets to generate revenue. We support the sales team in pre-sale and clients in post-sale by visually telling their stories.
The Designer will work with Integrated Marketing team and the Sales team on presenting new concepts and solutions to management and advertisers. This includes the creation of client presentations, sales proposals, sales kits and tools, educational training materials, PowerPoint decks, sales sheets and product launch materials. These materials will be a culmination of a variety of media created by the candidate including illustration, video, composites, animation, data visualization, infographics and conceptual design. The ideal candidate must have a strong sense of concept development, communication, presentation and problem solving skills. We are looking for a designer who can work in powerpoint, as opposed to a ‘powerpoint designer’.
- Decks for all Sales/IM initiatives, ranging from General Presentations to Internal efforts and more.
- Powerpoint + Google Slides Templates
- One sheets
- Logo designs
- Various sales collateral
What you bring to the team:
You have –
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in PowerPoint design and animation
- Experience with increasingly complex assignments and have a proven understanding of all of PowerPoint’s built-in tools, as well as the ability to incorporate video and advanced animations
- Expert with Adobe Creative Suite including After effects
- The ability to work under tight deadlines and under pressure – the ability to go from an inception of an idea to it’s execution in a relatively quick timeline.
- The ability to ideate efficiently, drawing on a knowledge base that crosses multiple verticals/categories of our target audience’s experience
- Visual storyteller with the ability to lead the design process to successfully translate sales and business objectives into easy to understand slides
- Strong (and fast) conceptual and creative development ability – a visual problem solver
- Deep knowledge of Powerpoint’s capabilities and limitations
- Proven willingness to work collaboratively and take direction
- Solid experience with complex presentations
- Extremely client-service oriented
- Highly organized and accountable
- Personable, team player, motivated and dedicated
- Able to use software, apps and technology as part of working with an extended team
To apply for this job please visit viacomcbs.careers.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!