SPLICE ® in Atlanta,GA, is looking for Senior Compositors for both staff and freelance positions. 3-5 years compositing experience in an episodic or film environment is required. Our candidate has experience working in a team environment, is an excellent communicator, and is used to dealing with deadlines.
Experience in the following disciplines is required:
- 2D / planar tracking
- 3D camera tracking
- Matte Generation (roto, keying greenscreens, etc.)
- Plate cleanup (painting, rig/wire removal)
- Set extensions, specifically projection mapping and light-duty matte painting
- Clean and efficient script organization
- High level knowledge of Nuke , VFX Color pipelines and VFX post production processes
Experience with an external tracking application like Mocha Pro, Syntheyes, or PFTrack is strongly preferred.
Working knowledge of Python and TCL is a plus.
To apply, please visit https://splice.tv/pith/compositor-nuke-artist-wanted/ and follow the instructions at the bottom of the job listing.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- compositing: 3 years (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Only full-time employees eligible