This position will operate on a freelance contract basis.
Valnet Inc. is looking for a creative remote video editor to produce high-quality content using online footage, motion graphics, typography, and sound effects for our Youtube channel, ScreenRant.
Candidates must have open availability and a willingness to take on many projects.
Here’s a little window into our company: We are a premiere online media publishing company. With a portfolio of many influential brands in a variety of verticals, Valnet leads the online publishing world. Our overarching goal: distribute editorial and video content to millions of viewers daily across our websites, YouTube Channels, and Social Media platforms.
On top of having a “go-getter” personality, we are looking for someone who has fresh ideas, and wants to learn and take on new challenges as needed. Valnet is always eager to work with innovative minds!
- Assist with creatively interpreting a voice-over track/script into video form;
- Assist Valnet with animation, typography, online footage, and sound effects using a wide range of media;
- Consult on ensuring that creative design and images represent the written content;
- Fast turnaround for video edits, with strong communication for ETA’s/deadlines;
- Proven video editing skills;
- Skilled in Premiere CC, After Effect;
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality;
- Ability to work on multiple tasks with tight deadlines;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Proven ability to assist in the creation and revision of videos under tight deadlines;
- Sharp attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills. (Deadlines, Workflow sheets, ETAs)
- Demo reel of your work.
Do you think you’d be a great fit for this role? Are you committed to working alongside a team of motivated and passionate people? If yes, apply today!
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!