- Be hugely passionate and enthusiastic – always ready to attack each task with a smile
- Have great attention to detail and be ready to deal with any problem that might come your way (in-house or on-site)
- Give 110% to the job and be prepared to spend a lot of time pounding the corridors/pavements – this is definitely not a job for a couch potato
- Anticipate needs and work closely with other members of the running team to problem solve
- Have a charismatic personality and be able to present yourself professionally and positively to anyone and everyone
- Have a fabulous sense of humor!
- Strive to be the best Framestore team there is
- A full studio of professional artists, producers and operators alike. You will be introduced to members of our team who you can shadow and learn from.
- Online training resources and departmental overview talks/sessions
- Early access to our Launchpad Internship program applications
Framestore is proud to employ extraordinary talent across all genders, races, nationalities, religions, ages, abilities and sexual preferences. We aim to encourage and support all of our current and future employees to achieve their potential. No job applicant will receive less favourable treatment on any basis when applying for a career with us.
To apply for this job please visit hire.withgoogle.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!