The ideal candidate would:
• Manage a busy office and work with our Executive Producers, directors, production teams and clients to ensure we continue to deliver work at the highest level.
• Have a working knowledge of the Canadian commercial production landscape with an interest in advertising and music videos.
• Have procedural knowledge regarding the receiving scripts from ad agencies, creation of directors treatments, bidding of projects, holding/booking of key crew, and supporting production with awarded projects in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
• Have experience with InDesign and Photoshop.
• Be proficient in social media, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Writing posts about new work and expanding our online brand.
• Have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently, effectively and cooperatively in a team environment.
• A passion for media, art, music, film, and television is essential. There is potential for advancement and mentoring within this role, we are therefore looking for someone who is interested in a long-term career opportunity.
Revolver has launched the careers of countless people in the film industry and continues to provide the opportunity to those who have the drive and determination to succeed.
If you feel you fit the criteria email us
To apply for this job email your details to RevolverEmployment@gmail.com