Video Editor – Remote
Top 5 reasons why you want this job:
As a Video Editor:
- Your talent is considered a crucial element to the teams’ success.
- Your ability to collaborate with different important stakeholders will make the difference.
- You will provide and share ideas and we will listen and appreciate!
- You will develop skills and gather knowledge beyond your imagination.
- You will enjoy flex time in a cool and casual environment!
What kind of challenges await you at Seedbox?
- Edit full scenes from raw camera files, from single or multiple camera sources;
- Create dynamic trailers to market in-house and external partner products;
- Create promotional clips, which are used on social networks: BTS, GIFS, tube clips, etc.;
- Add titles, music, sound effects, and color correction techniques to enhance productions;
- Synchronize off sync footage and transcoding video formats when necessary;
- Export videos into web-friendly formats and uploading them to encoding servers;
- Respect the client`s editing guidelines for product quality and marketing strategy;
- Ensure post-production time estimations and deadlines are respected;
- Keep up with new software updates and editing processes in the video team.
Any resemblance to the character described below is purely coincidental but means that we want you at Seedbox…
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a video editing business;
- Training in multimedia, video production, and/or cinema;
- Great knowledge with Adobe Premiere Pro software;
- Basic understanding of Photoshop, After-Effects, and Audition;
- Experienced in image correction techniques (color grading and image sharpness);
- Experience with logo animation and transition effects for branding;
- Knowledge of the different codecs and formats used for video encoding in the industry;
- Bilingual, spoken and written.
Are you also…
- Creative, imaginative, and open-minded?
- Recognized for paying attention to detail?
- Passionate and innovative?
Yes! We can’t wait to welcome you so apply today!
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.