Pulse Films is an international company with strong workings in multiple platforms.
This position is housed under branded content/advertising division which is part of a larger, multi-platform company that excels in music videos, documentary features (un-scripted), TV series and feature films. At minimum, some experience or understanding of these areas is required.
The Staff Production supervisor will be an experienced production professional. This role will support the Managing Director, EP’s and HOP in all areas of pitching, bidding, production and post production.
Under the leadership of the Head of Production your responsibilities will include:
- Traffic ALL bidding projects from first call through research and delivering of first pass budgets
- Manage staff coordinator with conf. calls, director travel and wrap meetings
- Work directly with accounting department on all production matters
- Work in PMI, our internal acct program, and train crew to use
- Update working actuals and revise bids
- Review vendor rental agreements, location agreements and deal memos
- Work directly with Managing Director and EP’s with research of crew/ locations and equipment
- Have working knowledge of all union agreements – DGA / IA / Teamster
- Oversee DOT issues and procedures
- Oversee production insurance package, both agency and in house, including insurance claims
- Execute production guidelines and support crews on all levels of prep, shoot and wrap
- Be a watch dog. Anticipate issues with Unions / payroll / insurance
What we look for in a team member:
- Someone who takes great pride and job satisfaction in solving a problem or managing a situation
- Problem solver who is driven to find positive solutions in all situations
- Understands and follows company chain of command and management hierarchy
- Professional and able to work with traditional advertising community and client direct
- Is driven to provide great customer service to clients, directors and freelance teams
- Confident and willing to ask questions
- Has creative passion + interest in Film, music and art
- Exercises good judgement in managing situations and people
- 100% rate of follow through
Strong working knowledge of:
- Hot Budget; Point Zero; Google Ecosystem; Microsoft Suite; Keynote; Pages; Numbers; Dropbox
To apply for this job please visit company.vice.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!